We're pleased to offer the following services at Well Pet Vet Clinic:
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open, however doctors hours are variable and it is best to call for availability. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such a snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments, if a scheduled appointment is not available the wait time can be up to 4 hours, often times dropping of your pet my be the best option.
- X-Ray & Bloodwork Diagnostics
- Spay & Neutering
- Dental Cleanings
- Routine Surgery
- Lump & Mass Removals
At Well Pet Vet Clinic, We care for:
Well Pet Vet Clinic accepts payment via cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Care Credit and Scratch Pay. We DO NOT except personal checks or Discover card. Photo ID must be present and match the client's name on the card in person. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered. We DO NOT accept payments over the phone. If you need assistance paying for services, we now accept Scratch Pay which offers payment plans for pet's medical bills.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Well Pet Vet Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .