We're pleased to offer the following services at Well Pet Vet Clinic:
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
All Saturday appointments require a $75 deposit.
Please call to check our availability for urgent care needs. Urgent care needs can include foxtails, eye problems, blocked cats, torn/bleeding toenails, or similar non-emergency injuries. While we cannot guarantee our availability, we will do our best to care for your pet or direct you to an emergency facility if needed. For more information on emergency care, please click here.
In order to be respectful of the medical needs of other patients, please be courteous and call our office promptly if you are unable to show up for an appointment. If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we ask that you call at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your early cancellation will allow another patient access to timely veterinary care. If it is after hours, please leave this message on our voicemail.
If you left a deposit, you will not get your deposit back if you do not show for your appointment, or if you give us less than 24hrs notice of your need to cancel or reschedule.
We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can occur. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Thank you for your understanding.
- X-Ray & Bloodwork Diagnostics
- Spay & Neutering
- Dental Cleanings
- Routine Surgery
- Lump & Mass Removals
- At-Home Euthanasia through CodaPet
At Well Pet Vet Clinic , We care for:
Well Pet Vet Clinic accepts payment via cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Care Credit and Scratch Pay. We DO NOT except personal checks or Discover card. Photo ID must be present and match the client's name on the card in person. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered. We DO NOT accept payments over the phone. If you need assistance paying for services, we now accept Scratch Pay which offers payment plans for pet's medical bills.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Well Pet Vet Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .