PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SIGNED IN ON THE VACCINE CLINIC SIGN-IN SHEET.
IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN ON THE WRONG SHEET, YOUR NAME WILL BE CROSSED OFF
In December our vaccine clinic will be OPEN
Tuesday - Friday 12/5-12/8
Tuesday - Saturday 12/12-12/16
Monday - Friday 12/18-12/22
Thursday & Friday 12/28-12/29
Walk-in Vaccine Clinic Hours
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: VACCINE CLINIC WAIT TIMES CAN EXCEED 2 HOURS
If you would like to make an appointment for vaccines please call or email us, the appointment fee for vaccines is $17 PLUS the price of the vaccine. Vaccine appointments are limited and will not be during the vaccine clinic hours.
Puppy and kitten vaccines can start at 7 weeks old. De-wormer price is based off your pet's weight.
We recommend a minimum of two de-wormers for young pets given 2-3 weeks apart, then annually for adult pets.
- Core Canine Vaccines:
- Rabies (required by law) $60 (16 weeks or older)
- DHLPP (Distemper/Parvo) $55
- For puppies we recommend 5 DHLPP vaccines given every 3 weeks apart until the dog is 4 months old. Do not bring your dog outside into public places until they have completed their series of vaccinations to protect them from getting PARVO & other viruses!
- Non-Core Canine Vaccines:
- DHPP $75
- Bordetella $60
- Helps protect your dog against getting kennel cough. Recommended if you will be bringing your dog to grooming or boarding facilities.
You must register your dog for a license within 30 days of receiving the Rabies vaccine. For info to register your pet for a dog license:
Contra Costa County Residents call: 925-335-8310 or online: ca-contracostacounty2.civicplus.com/800/Licensing
Antioch Residents call: 925-779-6989 or online: www.petdata.com/for-pet-owners/ant/license-by-mail
- Core Feline Vaccines:
- Rabies $60 (16 weeks or older)
- FVRCP (Feline Distemper) $60
- For kittens we recommend 4 FVRCP vaccines given every 4 weeks apart until the cat is 4 months old.
- FELV (Feline Leukemia) $60
- Recommended for cats under 18 months old and especially if your cat will go outside.
MICROCHIPPING - OUR MICROCHIPS ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
We now offer microchipping at a low price of $55 per microchip. We now use Save This Life microchips and more information can be found on their website: www.savethislife.com
Microchips are small computer chips that are the size of a grain of rice that is inserted under your pet's skin, usually between the shoulder blades. Microchips carry a unique ID number to identify your pet. Microchips are not tracking devises. When a microchip scanner is passed over the over the pet, the microchip transmits the microchips ID number.
We recommend that all pets receive a microchip to help ensure that your pet is returned to you in case they are ever lost or stolen. Although, putting a collar with an ID tag and contact information on your pet is also important, microchipping is permanent. You do not have to worry about it ever falling out and it will last the lifetime of your pet. It is important that you keep your contact information up to date so that you can be reached in case your pet is ever lost.
If your pet has already received a microchip elsewhere, please let us know so that we can put the microchip number into our computer system and your pet can have a completed profile.
We carry Para-Defense (fleas) for cats and dogs; which is a topical medication that are applied to the skin every 30 days. For dogs we also carry Bravecto (flea/tick), which is an oral medication that is given in pill form and should be given every 90 days.
The pets must be brought in to the clinic so we can get a current and accurate weight. We apply all topical medications in the hospital and do not send it home with owners. If you would like multiple doses for the same animal, you must order it online from our online pharmacy HERE